The covid pandemic has been very difficult for everyone, especially for the youth, as schools has been closed and their education has been disrupted. Sitting at home without any formal education or routine for the last two years has left a great impact on all the students.Seeing the situation of the young students in Bawal and Roorkee, with schools being shut Jaaikaran requested them all to send their feedback, on how they would like to spend their time at home. Many of the young students and the young children expressed their desire to learn more on the current situation. Some of them wanted to express themselves artistically and learn through other mediums.
Jaaikaran created a package of art supplies for young girls and boys tocreate,draw and express themselves,which is very importantduring these difficult times.He also sends mobile devices to community centres, where the children could upload youtube videos and keep abrest with their education that was being taught online.
Lots of games to feed their mind like chess, ludo and carom board, which involves children to be with each other to have a sense of togetherness was also initiated and sent to these community centres and to the children homes.
The prime objective of this project was to give respect and values to the youth and the students of Bawal and Roorkee. It is very important that these children feel valued and respected during this difficult period. They were all very thankful, for everything they received as it gave them immense joy to know that their wishes were heard and fulfilled.
We have donated
2. 800 Pencils
3. 100 Sharpeners
4. 135 sets of Sketch Pens
5. 10 Geometry boxes
6. 10 Calculators
7. 10 sets of Hindi consonants and vowels learning materials
8. 200 Hindi workbooks
9. 10 sets of Hindi Crosswords
1. 10 copies of Agni kiudaan by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
2. 10 copies of Vitamin Zindagi by Lalitkumar
3. 10 copies of Badisochkabadajaadu by David J Schwartz
4. 10 copies of Twelth Fail by Anurag Pathak
Course and Knowledge books
1. 8 copies of English grammar books for 10th standard
2. 8 copies of Scienece books for 10th standard
3. 8 copies of Physics books for 12th standard
4. 8 sets of Science books (Phy, Chem& Bio) for 12th standard
5. 8 copies of Political science books for 12th standard
6. 8 copies of Ancient History books for 12th standard
7. 8 copies of Maths books for 12th standard
8. 16 copies of General Knowledge books in hindi.
1. 10 sets of Ludo, snakes & ladders
2. 10 pcs of Carom boards
3. 10 pcs of Footballs
1. 5pcs of mobile devices.
Carom Board and other games distributed by CWF at Roorkee center
Games Art crafts and stationery given by CWF at Roorkee centre
Mobile donation at roorkee centre
Stationery distribution at roorkee centre from CWF
Mobile donation by CWF
Mobile donation by VWF at Bawal centre
Mobile donation at rorkee Centre by CWF
Stationery games and art crafts given by CWF at roorkee centre
Students are happy to get the art supplies and games from CWF
Students are happy to get the mobile devices during covid pandemic